Amani Women Center - Face Masks Themes For The HOLIDAYS! Our refugee students and alumna at Amani Sewing Academy have been sewing face masks following Emory healthcare and CDC guidelines - :
* 100% organic Muslin as filter
* Made with 2 layers of 100% Cotton
* Made with adjustable ear loops
* They are reversible and comfortable
* Washable and reusable
Your purchase provides employment and puts food on the table for refugee women resettled in the Clarkston, Dekalb County and Atlanta Metro Areas etc. • • Precautions were taken while making masks, we do recommend each mask be washed before first wear. Our products are not to replace medical grade personal protective equipment and should be used with other safety measures, such as social distancing, in accordance with the CDC. We cannot guarantee specific colors or patterns. Each order will include an assortment based on what’s available. Our masks are made available at a low cost as a service to the community and to essential workers. To donate to AWC please go to website - www.amaniwomencenter.org
AWC Reversible Hanukkah Face Masks-08
1. The top edge sits on the bridge of your nose.
2. The bottom edge sits under your chin.
3. Secure adjustable elastic around ear loops.
4. Should fit enough to allow for breathing without
5. Wash mask after using daily and air dry.